As a Sales Associate you will provide marketing and transactional support to our brokerage teams and work directly with our mid-level and senior-level brokers on existing and new client opportunities. You will be an integral member of our team and will implement marketing campaigns for existing projects as well as helping to expand our team’s market reach.
- Touring and showing properties with various buyers, sellers and tenants
- Prospecting, networking, and canvassing for new business
- Handling and implementing daily brokerage marketing activities
- Gathering and analyzing market data
- Participating in various networking and business related events including bi-weekly sales meetings, industry events, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Licensed real estate broker
- Previous real estate or business-to-business sales experience
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eagerness to network and canvass for new opportunities
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation shall consist of an initial salary plus commission, transitioning to a commissioned salesperson within 1-2 years.